Compact Seal - PD
COMPACT SEAL AGAINST PRESSURISED WATER
The Flexseal compact seals are all purposed for construction above and below ground within the range of electricity, gas and water spreading.
They are designed for sealing pipes and core drills of all diameters and can be assembled on a casing pipes as well as on a core drills.
By tighten the nut the metal plates get pressed against the rubber sealing ring. The elastomer ring expand itself evenly to all sides and seals the pipe fail-safe.
The compact seal also offers an accoustic protection.
- All steel pieces are made out of V2A (V4A on demand)
- Leakproof against pressurised water and gas (made out of EPDM)
- Nitrile version available for aggressive surroundings (made out of NBR)
- Potable water version available (KTW-W270 approved)
- Especially appropriate for thin walled and waved pipes (as Hybrid-Version)
- Offers accoustic protection to DIN 410
- Retrofitting possible (as seperated version)
Die Flexseal PD-Pressringdichtungen sind zwei Ausführungen lieferbar:
PD-30 (1-lagig - 30 mm, geeignet gegen drückendes Wasser bis 30 mWs und Luft-/Gasdruck bis 3 bar)
PD-50 (2-lagig - 60 mm, geeignet gegen drückendes Wasser bis 50 mWs und Luft-/Gasdruck bis 5 bar)