UNICON - The Universal Connector
Each Unicon product offers a solution for any possible situation encountered at a specific nominal diameter, within its size range, without any need for additional bushes. Carrying Unicon products enables drainage contractors to be prepared for any situation they may face when carrying out pipe connection and repair work.
With a simple installation procedure, a secure connection is achieved swiftly on site, using common trade tools.
Manufactured to the high quality synonymous with the market leaders in couplings, Unicon products achieve a robust and durable repair, tested to prove their strength in use.
Advantages of the Unicon Universal Connector:
- Available for pipes from DN100 to DN400
- Flexible EPDM rubber, conforming to DIN EN 681:1, achieves a tight seal
- Quality stainless steel components of Grade 1.4401 material
- Overall width of coupling of 230 mm.
- Cage designed to produce even reduction in diameter ensuring alignment of internal bores.
- Internal rib aids correct insertion depth
- Tested up to 2.5 bar
- Unicon products satisfy the requirements of DIN 295-4 and DIN 4060 with regard to performance Tests