We're looking for a Marketing and Sales Specialist
Marketing and Sales Specialist – E commerce, Online and Social media
Head of International Sales
Flexseal is a specialist manufacturer and distributor to the civils & drainage, plumbing and water management sectors.
With a reputation for supplying high quality products, Flexseal offers a service to match and operates with a spirit of innovation across all areas of the company. Flexseal’s focus is to add value to all the links in the supply chain, from re-sellers to end users of our products.
Flexseal is based in Germany and a core member of the Fernco Group, headquartered in the USA.
To help create promote and maintain an international online ecommerce shop and presence primarily focused on the European union.
Responsible for (Duties and responsibilities)
- Identifying and evaluating new marketing opportunities to increase the website traffic and online production
- Determining the website format and interacting with the web developers to design or make changes accordingly
- Undertaking a research to understand the demographic targets, search engine traffic, media buying, etc.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Communicate with prospects and clients who utilize the ecommerce platform
- Manage and increase customer database for online shop
- Identifying and evaluating new sales opportunities to increase the website traffic and online ordering
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Practical knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Practical knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- University degree is a big plus primarily in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Full time position, 40-hour work week
28 days holiday per year
For further information please contact Roxana Puyol Heredia email@example.com