Pipe Seal - PD ZWR
ADJUSTMENT TO PIPE - LOCAL OUTSIDE DIAMETER
The Flexseal pipe seal with ZWR-input can be used to pass through walls.
Through removing the pre-cut rubberrings the pipe seal can be fitted locally to the outside diameter of the pipe.
The pipe seal has no mount function and is only made for pressure-tight, elastic sealing for pipes and cables. Slightly axial movement of the pipes are admissible.
- Sealed against air- and watertightness
- Available in DN 100, DN 125, DN 150 and DN 200
- DN 100-version also available in splited implementation
- All metal parts are out of stainless steel V2A (V4A auf Anfrage)
- Seraling element made out of high-quality EPDM, single-layerd 30 mm
- accoustic protection to DIN 4190
- Cost-efficient storage