Individual fitting, self setting paste for all sizes of clattering caps.
- prevent reliable clattering
- fit itself exactly to the form
- can also be used as sealing
- open for traffic after short time
Anti-Rattling-Paste 430gr: last for 1 manhole cover to ca. 70 cm diameter or on rectangular caps to ca. 200 cm length.
Anti-Rattling-Paste 220gr: last for 1 hydrant cap, 1 street inlet, 1 gas- or water slide and on rectangular caps to ca. 100 cm length.
- Remove the clattering cap from the frame.
- Remove the coarse dirt of the cap and the frame.
- With a cloth apply a thin coat of the seperating agent (chamber 1) to the cap and the sides.
- Remove and unfold the clamp of the bag between chamber 2 and 3.
- Blend both synthetic components on the inside of the bag.
- Cut off a corner of the bag (cutting length ca. 1 cm). Apply about 7 mm of the paste from the bag into the cap or the manhole frame.
- Immediately put the cap back to the frame before the paste hardened.