Black PVC Couplings
Black PVC couplings are used for the emergency repair or replacement of drain, waste and vent fittings for all pipe materials.
BLACK PVC STRAIGHT COUPLINGS & BLACK PVC ADAPTOR COUPLINGS
Black PVC Straight Couplings are available in a complete range of sizes from 23mm to 101mm in diameter and provide an effective solution for jointing pipes with similar outside diameters. They are ideal for all repairs, whatever the pipe size or material.
Black PVC Adaptor Couplings are available in sizes from 28mm to 112mm diameter. They are ideal for connecting pipes with differing outside diameters, whether due to different pipe materials or pipe sizes.
Both the PVC Straight and Adaptor ranges of couplings are made from a durable, high quality thermoplastic compound, meaning they have the dimensional flexibility that ensures a leakproof seal on any pipe material including plastics, cast iron, asbestos cement, clay, concrete, steel and fibreglass. Clamp bands are provided as standard in corrosion resistant Grade 1.4310 (301) stainless steel. Grade 1.4301 (304) and Grade 1.4401 (316) stainless steel clamp bands are available upon request.
PVC Couplings are also available in a grey colour option for pipe diameters of 21 - 130mm. They are manufactured from the same durable thermoplastic compound, with the same performance characteristics and dimensional flexibility as the standard black range. The standard clamp bands on our Grey Coupling range are corrosion resistant Grade 1.4301 (304) stainless steel. Grade 1.4401 (316) stainless steel clamp bands are available upon request.
Features & Benefits
- Universal products (for any pipe material)
- Fast moving products
- Regular van filler
- Low cost purchase, high margin sale
For 32mm pipes
The display contains 38-38 black plumbing couplings (x18).
For 40mm pipes
The display contains 45-45 black plumbing couplings (x15).
BLACK PVC ELBOWS, TEES & END CAPS
PVC Elbows and Tees connect all common above ground domestic drain, waste and vent pipe systems. Manufactured from a durable thermoplastic compound, PVC Elbows and Tees come in four sizes and can fit all common pipe materials including cast iron, steel, plastic, copper and lead.
PVC End Caps are ideal for capping pipe ends, cleanouts and open test pipes and are suitable for above ground or underground use on cast iron, steel, copper or plastic pipe systems. The convex face allows the cap to withstand greater pressure for testing purposes and minimises ballooning.
Clamp bands are provided as standard in corrosion resistant Grade 1.4310 (301) stainless steel. Grade 1.4301 (304) and Grade 1.4401 (316) stainless steel clamp bands are available upon request.
- Quick, versatile and easy to use solution for many domestic drain, waste and vent plumbing problems
- Ideal for repairs
- Can be installed onto any pipe material
- No special tools required as the range can be installed with a screwdriver, nut driver or socket
- Provide a watertight seal
- Ideal for working in confined spaces e.g. under a bath or shower tray
- Extra length and flexibility of the Elbows and Tees provides compensation for shortened or misaligned pipes
- Can be used to connect plain ended pipes
- Repair of existing pipe systems by replacing short sections of pipe
- Connects short and cut lengths of pipe
- An inexpensive option when a shielded coupling is not required
- Can be applied to pipe materials including plastic, cast iron, asbestos cement, clay, concrete, steel and fibreglass
- Adaptor Couplings connect pipes with differing outside diameters, whether due to different pipe materials or sizes
- PVC Tees and Elbows are used to replace fittings cut out at the joint during alteration or repair
- Tees and Elbows can be used to make new connections to existing pipe work
- End Caps are ideal for permanent clean out or temporary protective cap against ingress of dirt, and can be used for air testing when a nipple is applied
For information about couplings for drainage applications, please click here.